Net worth

No replies
Anonymous

Best known as an ex-member of famous boy band One Direction, Zayn Malik net worth left the group in March 2015 to pursue solo career. Adopting a more alternative R&B music style with his debut studio album, Mind of Mine (2016), and its lead single, "Pillowtalk", Malik became the first British male artist to debut at number one in both the UK and US, with his debut single and debut album. His collaborative singles, "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" with Taylor Swift and "Dusk Till Dawn" featuring Sia, were met with international success. Malik released his second studio album, Icarus Falls, in 2019. Zayn Malik cites urban music as his main musical influence, having grown up predominantly with R&B, hip hop, and reggae, as well as bop and Bollywood music. Malik originally auditioned to be a solo R&B singer, before becoming part of One Direction. His R&B singing style stood out compared to the band's pop rock style; he later cited creative differences as a reason for leaving the band. His solo work leans towards R&B, alternative R&B and electropop,[ and occasionally other genres, such as electro-R&B dance music ("Like I Would"), hip hop ("Pillowtalk" remix where Malik is rapping and rap-singing with Lil Wayne), neo-soul ("Truth"), reggae ("Do Something Good"), and Qawwali ghazal ("Flower" where he uses Qawwali vocal techniques such as vocal elisions and warbling). Zayn Malik possesses a wide tenor vocal range, and is known for his belting and falsetto singing techniques and hitting high notes with his vocals. He was regarded by Jamieson Cox in Time as the band's strongest singer. Brad Nelson of The Guardian wrote "He was one of the more accomplished vocalists of the group, exhibiting the widest range. He mostly inhabited a silvery, full-bodied tenor, similar to but more sharp and precise than Harry Styles' smoky warble", asserting that his departure would leave "a void of vocal agility".